Solventless laminating machine is made to fulfill requirements of lamination on flexible packaging market. The machine has been specially planned, concentrating on short and medium keeps runs on solventless applications over plastic films. It is a robust and efficient machine with greater specifications and performance with regard to productivity and quality of laminated items.
Flexo printing machine is more economic efficient and high precision flexographic printing solution in printing industry. It makes use of flexography generally known as flexo printing process. It has flexible relief plate which used for printing on any type of materials comprises plastic films, cloths, paper and cellophane. It is developed to work in single color or multiple colors
Nowadays rotogravure printing machine uses a printing cylindrical tube that can be laser engraved with minute cells capable of retaining printer ink, the size and design of which reflect the required image. These cells are forced to copy their ink directly upon the substrate by a grouping of pressure and capillary action, so producing the printed image. The procedure, also called gravure printing is employed in the making of various packaging as well as labels, wall coverings and has a variety of further applications.
Rotogravure printing is the evergreen printing process is member of an intaglio printing. It is direct transfer method used for high quality, long term printing that creating a sharp, appropriate image on polyester, Papers, high and low density polypropylene, plastic & aluminum foil and Bopp.
Rotogravure Printing Machine is highly recommended in web processing industries includes textile, paper and plastic.
The main performs in a rotogravure printing are:
- Image preparation
- Cylinder preparation
Rotogravure is very popular printing method that used to engrave the image onto an image substrate. Rotogravure printing machine is equipment which has rotary press with intaglio cylinders. It work based on rotogravure printing technology. It is operating at high speed and castoff for extensive print in commercial printing of newspapers, magazines, packaging bags etc.
Rotogravure Printing Machine [High Speed]
- Type of Machine :: Rotogravure Printing Machine With Five drive System
- Number of Printing Stations :: Two to ten Colours
- Web Width :: 400 mm to 1400 mm (Maximum)
- Print Width :: 400 mm to 1300 mm
- Printing Repeat :: 320 mm – 850 mm
- Printing Possibilities :: 1 to 10 Colours ( Variable as per number of colour of Machine)
- Printing Speed :: 140 – 160 mts./min. (Maximum)
- Power Requirement :: Variable as per the Machine Size
- Supply Voltage :: 415 V, #Phase, 50 cycles / sec, 4 wire
- Floor Space – Length -Width -Height :: Variable as per the Machine Size & Number of Color Stations.
- Material to be Printed :: FOIL, PAPER, FILM & LAMINATES